Virtual or In Person Support Services in HR or Recruitment
My brand is built on ethics, trust, and results. I am committed to helping people achieve their personal and professional goals by helping them to focus on what’s important! I have ten years of experience and provide Human Resources services to entrepreneurs and small businesses nationwide on an as-needed basis.
Why use a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant is a solopreneur who specializes in providing support to entrepreneurs and small businesses. Basically, we provide an extra hand when you need it. We pay their own taxes, benefits, provide their own equipment, and don’t take up any office space. Virtual Assistants also cost about 40% less than full-time employees!
Human Resources & Recruitment
My specialty is anything Human Resources, mainly in the film/vfx/animation industries and small businesses. You need it? I can do it!
- Recruitment (job postings on job sites and social media, prescreening resumes,
initial phone interviews, candidate follow-up, candidate correspondence,
travel arrangements, background/reference checks, scheduling interviews, offer/rejection letters)
- Onboarding (New Hire Orientations)
- Your Wishlist HR Projects that you don’t have the time to get around to
- Employee Relations
- Career Development
- Benefits Enrollment/Benefits Administration
- Terminations and Exit Interviews
- Performance Management/Appraisals
- Set up HR Processes, Policies, Training Manuals
- Update HR Internal Wiki
- Employment Verification Letters
- University Relations/Coops
Rates & Packages
For all of my services, my rate is $40/hour and I offer two options:
1) 4 hour blocks = $160 ($40/hour) which you use at your discretion. It expires in 6 months.
2) If we decide to work together regularly, my retainer rates are as follows:
- 10 hours a month = $370 ($37/hour)
- 20 hours a month = $720 ($36/hour)
- 30 hours a month = $1,050 ($35/hour)
- 40 hours a month = $1,360 ($34/hour)
I adhere to a strict confidentiality code and no information will be divulged to anyone. I take your confidentiality very seriously.